Tuesday 24 December 2013

"I Got Infected After Séx With a Popular Nigerian Rapper" - Young Nigerian Girl Narrates Her Story

Ahmedbabs Blog A young lady who allegedly contacted an infection after having s*x with popular Nigerian Rapper Cum Producer, narrates her experience. To protect the alleged "celebrity", his name has not been revealed in this post. Clue- His album is rated as one of the best in Nigeria in 2013. Young Ladies looking for adventure should be very careful of entertainers as this young lady is not the only victim.
Read her story below:

Our Nigerian celebs like to take advantage of we females, let me tell you a personal experience I had with ___ ____ although I'm not sure if he's actually normal because of the amount of marijuana he consumes. Anyway I met him and he kept calling me and promised me heaven and how I will be his wife. I agreed to see him & one thing led to another & we had s*x. The condom broke in the process. After the experience, I had a bad infection & was placed on antibiotics for a week & my doctor suggested that my partner should be treated. I called him severally after that day but he didn't pick up. I knew I had been cheated but still I wanted him to treat his infection instead of passing it around. He has ignored me completely on the last months. I was having drinks with a couple of friends last night & co-incidentally both of them were supposed to hook up with a celeb who I consider dirty & smelling, a complete drug addict. Admittedly he's talented & makes good music. Although they have been going with the flow but I decided to expose him through this medium because a lot of other girls might not even know he's insane. I also saw a friend's cousin's tweet today that read 'omg' ___ ___ DM'd me.

1 comment:

If You Are Not A Registered User, Comment as an anonymous, If You Are A Registered User, Comment Using Google account or other Profiles