Saturday 4 January 2014

'My Buttocks Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It' - Sarah Massey (See Photos)

Ahmedbabs Blog Ahmedbabs Blog Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.The mother-of-two's derriere measures 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways. She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it. See more photos below...

'Everyday I get some kind of comment thrown at me, both good and bad - I used to be ashamed but now I hold my head high. At school I was teased and called Dump Truck Butt by the other kids, but the condition is hereditary - there's nothing I can do about it. I went through a stage of worrying what people think, but now I want to show the world I am proud to be me.' Ahmedbabs Blog Ahmedbabs Blog Ahmedbabs Blog Ahmedbabs Blog Ahmedbabs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Are Not A Registered User, Comment as an anonymous, If You Are A Registered User, Comment Using Google account or other Profiles