Friday 21 February 2014

Osita Iheme ‘Pawapaw’ Celebrates Birthday On Set With Colleagues (SEE PHOTOS)

Ahmedbabs Blog Osita Iheme aka Pawpaw who turned 32 yesterday celebrated his birthday in Enugu. The actor who is presently in Enugu state shooting a new movie celebrated his birthday while on set with his ‘partner in crime’ and bestfriend, Chinedu ‘Aki’ Ikedieze present to celebrate with him. According to Osita‘I feel great and honored to be with these people and I’m also fulfilled with this little present from colleagues here to mark my day, I’m so glad with the love they shared with me, though this is just a mini-celebration to mark the day, the bigger one coming after here’. More pics after the cut:

Ahmedbabs Blog Ahmedbabs Blog Ahmedbabs Blog Ahmedbabs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Are Not A Registered User, Comment as an anonymous, If You Are A Registered User, Comment Using Google account or other Profiles