Tuesday 9 May 2017

Photos Of NYSC Member Who Died In Fatal Accident As Friends Flood Internet With Condolence Messages

 
It's a sad moment for the family and friends of Rimam Nuhu Kwabche, who was killed in a fatal car accident on his way to Taraba state where he lived before his death. The serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Gombe state -appeared to be loved by many judging from the condolence messages which have flooded his Facebook timeline by those who know him His last post on Facebook was; God is my Sufficiency, not the government (NYSC), and not my parents.
In the land of famine, I shall be greatly satisfied, God shall exempt me from calamities, Users and wasters of destiny. I am not offended in God @ all.

May his soul rest in peace....




No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Are Not A Registered User, Comment as an anonymous, If You Are A Registered User, Comment Using Google account or other Profiles