Monday 15 May 2017

Scammers Are Using my Big Bosom To Defraud People - Roman Goddess Says

 
Nigerian lady, Roman Goddess, known for her busty side, has taken to Instagram to share a video telling her fans that some people are using her photos to defraud unsuspecting victims. The Lagos socialite with over 200,000 followers on Instagram, further revealed she’s not happy with this.

Roman Goddess also shared several screenshots of the fake accounts on her
Instagram page, warning her followers not to fall victim. She also disclosed she doesn't have a Facebook account.

Here's her reply to a fan's question;
Quote
“Many of these scammers are taking advantage of my big bosom  and sexy curves to defraud people. I am only on Instagram and my followers know my real account.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

If You Are Not A Registered User, Comment as an anonymous, If You Are A Registered User, Comment Using Google account or other Profiles